01 OUR POLICY
- The Information We Collect.
- How We Use Your Information.
- Legal Bases for Use of Your Information.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Online Analytics and Advertising.
- How We Share and Disclose Your Information.
- Retention of Your Information.
- Data Subject Rights and Your Choices.
- Third Party Links and Features.
- Children’s Privacy.
- International Users.
- How We Protect Your Information.
- Privacy Rights.
- Brightdirectories Contact Information.
- Information we collect.
We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when we provide the Services. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
03 Information You Provide To Us:
- We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- The Services you use or processing your orders.
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise.
- Your participation in sweepstakes, contests, or surveys.
- Any reviews that you submit about the Services.
- Account registration and administration of your account.
- Uploads or posts to the Services.
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance.
Information about you. While parts of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name (such as if you choose to browse the website without logging in), the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Name, if you choose to provide it.
- Log-in credentials, if you create a Brightdirectories account.
- Billing information, such as shipping address of a gift card recipient, credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date.
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us.
- Information about your customer service interactions with us.
- Demographic information such as your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your Brightdirectories profile.
- User-generated content you post in public forums such as when you comment on or review a class.
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services.
Information about others. If you request that your purchase be provided to someone other than yourself (such as a gift recipient), we use the information you provide about the other person to fulfill the shipment.
04 Information We Collect Through Automated Means
When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third-party companies that work on our behalf) may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Websites. When you use our website, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
Location Information. When you use the Services, we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information (e.g., IP address, city/state and or postal code associated with an IP address) from your computer or mobile device.
05 Information We Collect From Social Media and Other Content Platforms
06 Information We Collect From Others
We may receive additional information such as demographic and statistical information from third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts, and other parties that we may attribute to you based on your assignment to certain statistical groups. We use this information to supplement the information that we collect directly from you in order to derive your possible interests and to provide more relevant experiences for you and improve our products, analytics, and advertising.
07 How We Use Your Information
We, or our service providers, use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you, in order to:
- Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested, including invoicing and accounting.
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service.
- Provide you with updates and information about classes in which you have enrolled.
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding Brightdirectories and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you.
- Customize the advertising and content you see on the Services.
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, and test and create new products, features, and services.
- Secure our websites and applications, and resolve app crashes and other issues being reported.
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
08 Combined Information
09 Aggregate/Anonymous Data
We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
10 Legal bases for use your information
Where the use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, to comply with: the terms of service of our websites which you accept by browsing the websites/registering; and/or our contract to provide our Services to you);
Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example, to provide security for our website and applications; operate our business and our Services; make and receive payments; comply with legal requirements and defend our legal rights; prevent fraud and to know the customer to whom we are providing Services);
Where we are required to process information in accordance with an EU Member State legal obligation; or Where we have your consent, in accordance with applicable law.
11 Cookies, Tags And Similar Technologies
To collect the information in the “Information We Collect Through Automated Means” section above, we and our service providers use Internet server logs, cookies, tracking pixels, and other similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies in order to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing preferences. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site that enable us to:
- (i) recognize your computer;
- (ii) store your preferences and settings;
- (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited;
- (iv) enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests;
- (v) perform searches and analytics; and
- (vi) assist with security and administrative functions. Some cookies are placed in your browser cache while those associated with Flash technologies are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files.
12 How We Protect Your Information
Brightdirectories takes technical and organizational security measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Brightdirectories via the Internet.
14 Contact Information
You may contact us as follows: email@example.com
15 Policy on Bright Directory Service and Prices
If you are not entirely satisfied with your license , we're here to help.